1/19/11

Stay Fresh

Another study from www.jamesvandermemes.com
(My previous one may or may not be on my Facebook Fan Page. I can't remember if I posted it or not! Oh, memory...why do you leave me so often?)

I used the van der pire gif

Yes, I know it doesn't look much like him, but hey, it was fun and who doesn't like a little exaggeration? That's the beauty of art! You don't have to make things look like they do in real life. In fact, it's more interesting if you don't. Put your own spin on the stuff of this world!

...Played with halftones for once. Learned a lot! Thanks go to vandermemes for the hilarious expressions and ;jimiyo for the immensely helpful tuts and resources!

(Oh, and by the way...I checked to see if I posted the previous study from a van der memes gif. Turns out I posted it on facebook AND here....and deviantart, too..probably. I totally forgot it was the old man drawing I did a week or so ago. Ahhhh haha I feel silly for forgetting so quick. Don't worry though, I will be ok. I think.)

No comments: