1/7/11

Busy and Loving it

Things have been going great the last couple of months. I had the chance to visit my awesome family thanks to my amazing sister, spend a couple of weeks with friends, eat lots of good holiday food, and spread lots of jolly-ness everywhere. Now that the holiday buzz has finally quieted down, I can concentrate on real-life responsibilities! Yay!

Or not so yay.

Okay, maybe kind of yay.

I like feeling productive.

Oh, and my new year resolution is to get a design printed at Teefury!

Anyway, since settling back down into my place of residence I have been bombarded with freelance gigs...and I love it! I'm a bit behind on a couple of side projects, but I'll get to them eventually; hopefully before school starts up again. Anyway, here is a CD Cover I just finished for an awesome musician in Ireland, Malcolm Sean Urquhart of "The Lost Gecko." He liked a drawing I did previously so I was able to finish quickly.

You should definitely check out his stuff:
http://soundcloud.com/malcolmsean


No comments: