2/21/11

HomeworkHomeworkHomework!

What do you want first...the good news or the bad news?

The bad news, huh?

Well, even if you don't want the bad news first, you're getting it! I've always been one to save the best for last.

Okay, the bad news:
The list of projects I need to do aside from school is overflowing! OVERFLOWING I say!! Off the paper and onto the FLOOR kind of overflowing! Yeah, it's pretty scary when that happens, especially when the list of stuff to do for school is starting to boil over as well. So yeah, bad news is I am a slow-poke and all progress on non-school related things has come to a screeching halt. Sorry!

Alrighty, now the GOOD new!

Was there good news? After spewing about the bad news I kind of forgot.

Oh yeah, the good news is that I should be able to buckle down and get lots and lots of school work done very soon. At the beginning of the semester, I found it very hard to start any homework due to the dread of opening giant programs and being consumed by them, but now I am wielding knowledge! Yes, this knowledge helps me open programs without fear or dread and instead makes them bend to my will. So now that I have acquired some guts I should be able to have even more fun animating! Yay!

You know what that means, right? That means I'll be able to get to non-school related projects one of these days...hopefully soon! Double-yay!

Okay, enough of that crazy-ness. Here is what you've been waiting for (or not). My homework for the week! If the animation looks funky that's because it is. This was me animating before I was wielding knowledge and guts. They will become much more awesome in the future.



No comments: