11/9/10

Last 2D assignments of the semester

Previously just a pose test, this animation was a ton of fun to animate. It would have been even MORE fun if I hadn't put it off until tonight. I don't mean to procrastinate, honestly! Ok, sometimes I do, but I actually have an excuse this week. My computer pretty much died from some strange virus. I had to reformat it, losing all my wonderful stuff. Thank goodness I had an external hard drive full of my important files already! So yeah...anyway...I spent 3 days with practically no sleep trying to remedy my computer and install all the programs I need back onto it. One of the three days was very emotional because I continually got the blue screen of death, even after reformatting the darn machine. It was no fun. But, alas, after the battle of girl and machine, I won out....at least for now. I'm still paranoid my computer will crap out again just to spite me, ha. Silly technology. We share a complicated love/hate relationship.

Anyway, back to the animation stuff. Here is the animated "lifting groceries" assignment that I promised a week or two ago. Sorry for the delay!


And here, my friends, is the very last 2D assignment of the semester for me. It is a walk cycle. The character is a hunchback werewolf kind of dude. I like it very much, but there are a few things I'm sure the teacher will say need to change. Feedback is good even when it doesn't make me happy at the time. I need to improve.

No comments: