10/21/10

Sorry about that last post!

It was pretty crazy. I was so tired I hardly even remember writing it. From now on I think I should take some advice and avoid blogging while drinking...I mean, while being super tired and in a seemingly drunken state.......you know what I mean...I hope.

Anyway, after reflecting on my fatigued vomit of words from the other night, I got to thinking of all the embarrassing moments people experience in their lives. Sure, some people have more embarrassing moments than others, but I can't imagine anyone having NO embarrassing moments. One thing I have always worried about is being caught in a most vulnerable state...in my birthday suit! I wonder who HASN'T had that dream where they go to school naked or without pants or something.

The irony of my "being caught without certain articles of clothing" fear is that I have never been walked in on like that, but I have walked in on other people not expecting company! I think it scarred me, as well as the victims of my inability to knock, for life. Images of them won't leave my head! ...See?? I even draw the horror when I let my subconscious take hold.

No comments: