10/7/10

New Tablet, Yay!

I got my new Intuos4 wireless tablet today! At first I thought I couldn't use it until I got my bluetooth adapter, but it also works as a plug in tablet so I was able to use it as soon as I realized that little fact. Once it was up and running, I couldn't stop drawing! Ah, I drew so much junk that doesn't even look like anything...lines, scribbles, squiggles, dots, and circles....lots of circles. Do you think I draw circles more than anything because I think in circles? Maybe it's because circles remind me of cookies. Who knows. Anyway, I had a ton of fun and didn't even realize it was nearing 5am until I took a blog break. Out of the mess of doodles I have one drawing that actually looks semi-polished. It's a ladybug ready for the beach! :D

...or is it a lovebug on her second birthday thinking of how much she loves her mommy and daddy and wondering where her favorite doll with curly blond hair and dimples is?

Maybe it's both!

No comments: