4/11/10

5 a.m.

Sleep comes at all the wrong times these days. Not to say that I ever had a healthy sleep schedule before, but now it's just wacky. I've been zoned out like a zombie in front of my laptop for hours while recreating episodes of Legend of the Seeker in my head. I've been in such a slump lately I haven't had motivation to do anything productive which in turn makes me feel worse. I'm sure you all know that story! Anyway, it's 5 a.m. and my boyfriend came in to tell me I need to sleep. He's right...but I have this mysterious face gazing at me from inside my computer that I want to discover. I guess it will just have to wait till tomorrow. I hope I don't lose the zombie out-of-body drawing abilities I seem to have right now. Actually...when I wake up I'll probably look at the picture and wonder what I was thinking. Not sure!

Ok, time to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Keep it coming.