12/4/09

Portfolio Show!

The portfolio show was amazing! I had such a great time and everyone really pulled together at the last minute. I'm pretty sure it turned out better than anyone expected.

I'm so thankful for having had the opportunity to share such a wonderful experience with so many awesome artists. Thanks to everyone who came out!! You made it all worthwhile. :D


Here are a few pics of my display from the show. The computer on the left displayed a looping slide show of my work while the computer on the right displayed my three time lapse videos over and over. The projector above my display is where I doodled in Photoshop for the duration of the show. My feet were killing me but it was fun!






Here are the different layers of doodles from the show. While the art isn't necessarily masterful, it was entertaining for the show! Some drawings are of other artists and even visitors of the show! :)






No comments: