12/27/09

December Doodles

Wow, this month has been a blur. First came finals, then came graduation...and before I knew it, Christmas was here! I can hardly believe my college days are over (for now at least). It has been a good 4.5 years for sure, but it is time to move on. I am excited to find a job and get to work on the millions of projects I want to try my hand at. Like my good ol' dad tells me, I may be out of school, but I'm not done learning!

Time to find tutorials and fiddle with new programs. :)
Frustration, excitement, failure, and glimmers of hope, here I come!

Oh, and these are a few drawings I started after graduation for a Christmas project and didn't finish. Sorry for not getting gifts out this year!! I need to start painting and money saving way sooner next time!

2 comments:

trenchmaker said...

the third one looks great. I love the perspective and the colors. The girl is scary O_o

Holly said...

Thank you so much! I'm really working hard to improve my perspective and color use.

Hehe, I guess the girl is kinda scary with those eyes! I need to stop making all my drawings scary and work on making them inviting! >.<