9/22/10

New Post Overdue

Wow, I am a lazy blogger! I have been having so much fun back at school everything else seems irrelevant...but everything most definitely is not irrelevant!

Hmm...I don't really have anything interesting to update, but you can look at my first animation assignment if you like!! Woohoooooo it's really short!



That was fun, wasn't it?! :D

Alright, enough of my craziness. Here's the real scoop:
It was an eternally dark night in the hills of a small post-apocalyptic settlement. This was no ordinary darkness, no, it was the kind that you feel bearing down into your soul like a malicious ink seeping through your skin, drowning you in the night's agonizing emptiness.

Ok, sorry, I'm still messing around. I needed to practice my mad writing skills.
Now that I've got that out of my system, here are some WIPs that I will probably never get around to finishing.
First one is of a Zerg hive. I was going to have some Dark Templars attacking at first, but maybe it'll be an all epic Zerg scene. (Starcraft 2 characters and architecture (c)Blizzard Entertainment)
Second is of a cheeseburger having a nightmare or something. At first I just had one regular sized cat hugging the burger to death but then I thought it'd be more funny with a bunch of cats crawling all over it and hanging off of it. My sis re-introduced me to http://icanhascheezburger.com/ the other day and I was so filled with lolcat happiness I had to do a tribute. Maybe I'll clean it up and finish one day when I'm done with homework. I think I'll draw a cat inside of his mouth sitting on the lettuce tongue too...we shall see.



No comments: