10/5/09

New Portfolio

I've been working on getting a solid online portfolio together and have had many fails in the process. Today I came across some neat artist portfolios made on www.carbonmade.com so I thought I'd give the site a try. Turns out I had signed up years ago and forgotten about it! Either way, the site is super easy to navigate and creates a nice clean space for the viewer.

Click the image to take a look at mine and decide if you'd like to make one for yourself!
(Sorry, no drawings or doodles today)

2 comments:

Odessa said...

I tried accessing your portfolio, but the slide show wouldn't stop trying to download. I let it go for about 10 min, but nothing. Could just be my computer being lazy. Thought I would comment just in case. The little pictures look lovely, and your self-portrait is fabulous!

john said...

Heeeeeeeey u

It's JOhn I been looking for ya,

Joohn from bsu. wher you been? you going to school? what's happenin?

send me an email...johnthowe@gmail.com