9/11/09

Camtasia Studio 6

Just downloaded a free trial of Camtasia Studio 6. It is a nifty little program that lets you record everything that happens on your screen and turn it into a movie or tutorial or whatever you want. I used it to record myself drawing a picture! It's so fun!! It sounds a little vain now that I think of it...watching myself draw a picture over and over....but still, it's cool stuff. I love videos that others have made doing this, so I just had to try.

I might utilize this for my portfolio show in December somehow...better figure it out before the 30 day trial is up though!

Oh, and also...the song I used here is called "Sweet Pea" and it's by Project. I don't own the rights to the song or the band or anything, I just really really love their stuff. Hope it's ok with them that I used it >.>

Here's the linkage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr1G1w5fTNg

and here is the drawing itself:

No comments: