6/14/09

Speed Painting

I'm always browsing around the web for cool concept artwork and speed paintings. They are just too super awesome to NOT want to spend all day admiring them.

Anyway, I love the idea of speed painting so much that I think I'm going to try at least one every day. They happen in the heat of the moment, must be super fun to not have to worry about refining stuff, AND they look cool...if you're good. To be honest, I simply adore the textures and crazy lines that happen. Colors too.

I did this last night as I was about to pass out. Hopefully (if I keep this up) I will see a big step in awesomeness later on in the summer (because this one is poopy).
(but I secretly like it anyway, hehe)

2 comments:

Odessa said...

I think it is fabulous! Gotta love da kitty!

Holly said...

Hehe, thank you :)