10/30/08

Direct Painting is HARD

I guess I am more of an indirect person.

I am also a major procrastinator! :D
I had plenty of time to paint last weekend but never felt like it...so instead of making a decent painting by taking my time with the assigned process I so passionately...dislike, I wait until I only have about 4 hours to complete the darn thing. Many of my projects are more fun this way, but with oil painting it just doesn't...work. Well, I guess it does work but it wasn't all that fun today. Anyway, I forgot what I was saying...I'm tired...here's the mess...goodnight.

P.S.
Every time the song changed, so did my face. Most of the songs were pissed off angry grunge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha i waited to last minute to do my paintings too... it's amazing how much painting can be done in so little time ;)

Holly said...

No kidding! Sometimes the pressure of time constraints can save a painting from being overworked as well, which can definitely be a problem for me!